Friday, January 30, 2015

Trust No One, Jayne Ann Krentz

So, about this book, I picked it up late last Wednesday night, thinking I was only going to read a few chapters.  I just wanted to find out what the book was about before I went to bed.

So.... four hours later at 2:00am, I finished the book.  I didn't mean to stay up until 2:00am, however I kept thinking just one more chapter, I just want to find out if they finally kiss, or who the murderer was, or...  So, needless to say, I couldn't put this book down.

If you like your romance with a heavy dose of mystery, or your mystery with a heavy dose of romance, then this is the next book you should read.

The book opens with Grace finding the dead body of her boss and unfortunately for her, this makes her and the other employees of her motivational speaker boss, a suspect.  Tension tightens when the police find a connection to a previous murder she witnessed and the nightmares, strange emails, and paranoia begin to mount.

The last thing that Grace needs is a blind date, especially a blind date with a pessimistic venture capitalist that views her positive thinking philosophy as a bunch of hooey.   However, he is kind of hot...

Short on sleep,
Amy

View or Place a Hold on "Trust No One"




No comments:

Post a Comment