Thursday, November 6, 2014

Hoopla Digital is here!!!



Hernando Public Library
Sign up for Hoopla Digital today with your library card and pin number; that is all that's required to obtain digital access to movies, music, audiobooks, and TV shows. Call your local library to get your pin number, if you are not familiar with the 4 digit code. It is similar to the way Netflix works, but it very unique and offers much more music and audio books. Also, it is free to use!



I use Hoopla on my Samsung Galaxy 4. Although I haven't tried the video items (I access by phone) I have really enjoyed getting Kafka's Metamorphosis  (I admit to not being able to absorb it by reading it) andGuide to Green Living. They say any released music is available so I wait for Royksopp's new album. I have gotten access to an older album and also listened to the first Pink Floyd 1967: Piper at the Gates of Dawn..


I find Hoopla really easy to use. I downloaded the app with no problems and it streams into my device perfectly. I love being able to listen for a few days and then it disappears after the time frame so I do not have anything to do and I can always listen again if I choose.

Although I do not enjoy paying the bill for my device monthly, I am always looking for ways for it to improve my quality of life along with somehow to keep the battery charged. Hoopla is a fabulous way to enjoy the moments at the gym, doing chores in the house, walking the dog, and so on!

Be sure to come in to your library and ask any questions you might have about the Hoopla! Get someone to help you enjoy! Each patron has 8 items per month available so why not use them!

Hoopla Signup Here

--by Michelle at FRL

No comments:

Post a Comment