Friday, July 15, 2011

The Last Olympian, Rick Riordan

Greek Mythology

This is one of the best Young Adult series I have ever read! If you like Greek mythology you will enjoy the stories. Percy Jackson is a demi-god, son of Poseidon and a human mother. He is sent to Camp Half-Blood for training and studies. He meets and befriends other demi-gods and ends up fighting a war to defeat Kronos and his minions. Zeus and the other gods give Percy difficult challenges along the way, and Percy learns that one of the demi-gods will die at the age of 16.

Reviewed by a staff member, First Regional Library

View or Place Hold in Library Catalog

1 comment:

  1. this book completely BLEW ME AWAY!!! It has everything: romance, action, suspense. I love how Percy and Annabeth fall in love at the end. You can really tell that the characters have matured a lot and it makes me want to start at the beginning all over again. So basically I LOVED the book and I think it was the best book in the series BY FAR!!! I am really going to miss this series a lot!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete